This is a warning to all Muslims against the infamous Abu Fujoor Abdul-Fatah al-Somali al-Kanadi - an extremist fanatical Haddaadi Hajurite, established and known liar, a seeker of fame and authority, of twisted understanding and an unrepentant character.
Read these few expositions of this individual:
- Refutation by Abdulilah Lahmami against Abu Fujoor (see this article)
- Taqweem Ahsan's Exposition of Abu Fujoor as a Pretentious Liar (see here).
- Exposition by Abu Iyaad of Abu Fujoor's as a Dishonest Liar (see here)
In the past few weeks he has been paraded around in various countries and locations to give lessons, having been invited by people whose actions can only be described as treacherous, treacherous to the truth and its people and treacherous to the honour of the Companions such as Uthmaan (radiyallaahu anhu), because Abu Fujoor and his likes hold that Uthmaan (radiyallaahu anhu) instituted a blameworthy bid'ah in the religion - and this entails revilment of the Messenger (sallallaahu alayhi wasallam), of Uthmaan and all the Companions (radiyallaahu anhum).
- Shaykh Ibn al-Uthaymeen: The One Who Says Adhaan of Uthmaan Is Bid'ah Reviles the Messenger, the Caliphs and the Companions - (see here)
- Shaykh Ibn al-Uthaymeen: Foolish-Minded Astray Innovator Who Says Uthmaan's Adhaan of Jumu'ah Is Bid'ah - (see here)
- Shaykh Ibn al-Uthaymeen: He Is an Astray Innovator Who Says Uthmaan's Action Was Misguided - (see here)
- Shaykh Al-Fawzan [To Hajurites]: Your Intent Is to Declare Uthmaan an Innovator [In the Religion] - (see here)
- Shaykh Salih Al-Fawzan on the Narration of Ibn Umar Relied Upon by the Hajurites to Revile Uthmaan - (see here)
- Shaykh Al-Fawzan: The One Who Says Uthmaan Innovated (By Instituting the First Adhaan) Is a Mubtadi' (Innovator) - (see here)
This individual has a history of cowardly attacks against the People of the Sunnah, motivated by his fanatical extremism towards his leader, Yahya al-Hajuri al-Haddadi, whose example he follows in lies, deception, arrogance and revilements against the Scholars and People of the Sunnah.
The Scholars of Ahl al-Sunnah have made tabdee' (declared an innovator) of Yahya al-Hajuri on account of an abundance of evidences and due to his multiple oppositions to the usool (foundations) of Ahl al-Sunnah, just one of which would be sufficient to expel him from Ahl al-Sunnah. And the Scholars have further explained that anyone who defends an innovator, allying with him, making loyalty and disloyalty for his sake, after the affair has been made clear, then he is to be thrown alongside him. And in the case of Abu Fujoor, that is not even necessary, because he has chosen to remain in the pit with al-Hajuri, so his actions pass judgement upon himself and no further speech is necessary. Similarly, whoever invites the likes of these people, they have also passed judgement upon themselves through their treacherous actions and they have made their own reality clear.