This is an audio compilation of all of the statements of Shaykh Muhammad bin Haadee al-Madkhali against Yahya al-Hajuri and his students and followers:
(Part 1 MP3)
(Part 2 MP3)
- Refutation of some of the doubts of the Hajurites.
- Refutation of the one who applied the description of bid'ah to the action of Uthmaan bin Affaan (radiyallaahu anhu).
- His remarks regarding the description of Shaykh Ubayd al-Jabiree as the " Sabt of the new hizbiyyah."
- His remark regarding the ascription of hizbiyyah to Shaykh Ubayd al-Jabiree.
- His statement about al-Hajuri, "He is an idiot, more severe than Faalih, he is not to be studied with."
- Clarification of the lie of Muhammad al-Siwaree (a Hajurite) in the issue of elections.
- Refutation of the slander and fabrication of al-Hajuri who claimed that Shaykh Muhammad described Shaykh Muqbil as a Juhaymaanee.
- Defence of the Scholars of the Sunnah in Yemen and refutation of the transgression of Yahya al-Hajuri and Muhammad al-Siwaree against them.
- His statement that "al-Hajuri's (affair) ended with Abu al-Hasan and Ali Hasan."
- Shaykh Arafat al-Muhammadi's citing the agreement of Shaykh Muhammad bin Haaadee with the tabdee of al-Hajuri by Shaykh Muhammad bin Abd al-Wahaab al-Wassaabee.